According to Urban Dictionary, Graduation Goggles are defined as “The relief and nostalgic feeling one has about a time in their life when it is about to end, even if the time was completely miserable.” (Source: Urban Diction)
We hope that your time in college has been awesome, and now that you’re graduating, we’ve compiled the list of some of the most memorable moments:
• Move-In Day. You’re moving out, into a dorm with a new roommate. The butterflies are strong and your mom’s probably crying. This is definitely a day in the record books.
• Your First Class. If you found the right room on the first try, great job. If you actually remember anything from this class, even better.
• Experiencing All You Can Eat Dining. The Freshman 15 struggle is real, and you always have the opportunity buy your friends every Little Debbie product in the dining hall – Yay meal plans!
• Your First Party. Odds are, you had fun, but it probably didn’t live up to the stereotypes of college parties in the movies.
• Living on your own schedule. Say good-bye to the 8am-3pm you were used to in high school. You live on your own.
• Finals Week. You probably didn’t shower, sleep, or eat right, and you definitely are going to need to retain all of that information for the real world…
Share your fave college memories with us on Twitter. OR Facebook!