Are you looking for a fresh project to tackle now that spring is here? We’ve got the low-down on three spring DIYs that you can get done in no time at all!
- Dip Dyed Cans. These are perfect for pencils, make up brushes, you name it! Chances are you’ve got some old cans lying around. Just peel off the label, clean off any adhesive and use your favorite colors. You can choose colors that already match your décor. Easy, and cheap! Find out more about this project.More...
Are you looking for an affordable and fun project to spruce up your dorm or apartment? Why not make a chalkboard that you can use over and over again? We’ve got the low-down on how to do it and how to decorate it!
We found an old painting at a thrift store for less than $10. This painting had a great frame as well, but was not in the best condition. We knew with a little TLC, it could be a great addition to any décor!
- Old painting or picture frame fitted with plywood
- Paint thinner
- Foam paint brush or regular paint brush
- Painters tape
- Chalkboard paint
- Scrap paper/newspaper (if using)
- Colored spray paint (if using) More...